Saturday, June 9, 2007

Writing - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Yesterday I got more feedbacks from Tim, by paper this time.

There are full of rewrites in my draft. I found one of my problems is I am too ambitious trying to state to much, and therefore often move some conclusions to result section to keep the discussion part small. Tim said I should put most of them back. Still have a long way ahead.



Yesterday I mentioned that Tim is pretty GOOD at "writing". But actually his "handwriting" is very BAD. Plus my UGLY "draft", it fits the title pretty well - The Good, the Bad, and the UGLY.

Tim is used to read and comment drafts on paper. It is very common that lab people cannot recognize Tim's script, seeking help to recognize/guess which word it is. The funny thing is sometimes even Tim cannot figure out what was written down on the papar, by himself.

No comments: