Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Matt Damon on Letterman

Matt Damon on Letterman 06/05/07

Sorry for the bad movie quality, but it is really funny! Go Sox!



I can't help but add some classic quotes from the clip. Go Sox!

"Yeah, the Yankees defeated the Sox Sunday night. 10 more of those and you'll be in the 2nd place." (HA-HA, very very classic!)

"My favorite two teams, Rod Sox and whoever plays Yankees" (This is very old though.)

"I can't figure this great is because we're working so well or the Yankees suck so badly." (The latter, I think.)

"I am enjoying the Mets, so enjoying watching the Mets.... The Mets is so good, (pause), with so much less money!" (so true.)

"He (Roger Clemens) did it about 40 years ago, when he was 20" (Roger who? The one who just got injured again without playing any MLB game?)

No comments: