Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Moving to My New Seat


I moved to my new seat today.

Kendra is a student from Physics program co-advised by Tim and Dan Fisher in Physics Department. She is going to graduate pretty soon and won't come to the lab very frequently. So she asked me if I want to switch to her seat several days ago. Therefore I moved.

One reason I moved is because I can have a huge window view besides my seat. Although we are not in a resort-type of place such as Scripps which oversees a beautiful beach (a NUDE beach?????) in San Diego. It is good enough for me because we also have something speical outsides the window.

We are in the top floor of a 5-floor building. Notice the lower building in the picture right in front of our building. It is the dental medical school and its hospital.

By those windows, you can see dentists in the building pulling out teeth from patient's mouth. That is something which cannot be seen in Scripps.

No comments: