Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sad to Hear That

Finally I finished my group meeting today. Although still working on my manuscript, it is about time to think about the next step(s). I proposed several possible directions but it seemed most of them are not easy to deal with. I thought it should be a relief to have my group meeting done. Hmm...

Not a while ago, one of my classmates in college emailed me; said he will come to Boston for a meeting and also a postdoc interview in my school. By MSN, he asked me if I hear anything bad about that lab. I gave him my evaluation and some suggestions.

However, at the end, suddently he said "You are always smarter than I. I know it since we were in school".

He was my roommate during my freshman year. Somehow it makes me feel sad to hear something like that.

Things just don't have to be in this way, you know?

No comments: