Friday, September 21, 2007

Abnova Part III

After I got the email saying no kif15 antibody for me, I turned to my recent favorite antibody source - Abnova.

I asked them if it is common in Abnova sending customers free samples, or my free anti-Cep55 antibody is just a speical case.

They answered "Actually according to Abnova's policy, we can't send free sample to clients without good reason."

So my free antibody is a speical case.

Then I asked if that is possible to send me another two free anti-kif15(HKLP2) antibodies along with my free anti-Cep55 antibody.

The nice Abnova person said she will discuss my requirement with their front office. And try her best to get the approval.

Even it is not likely to get another two free antibodies, I still think Abnova does a very good job on customer service.

Let's wait and see.

No comments: