Monday, January 22, 2007

I Don't Like Mondays

Today is Monday, and I don't like Monday, espeically after watching Pats screwed up a 18-pts-lead game on Sunday night... Now I am rooting for Chicago Bears! Beat Peyton Manning!

I don't Like Mondays.

"Inspired by the actions of Brenda Ann Spencer when she killed two and injured nine on January 29, 1979 and her lack of remorse, and inability to provide a serious explanation for her actions when captured other than the reason "I don't like Mondays."" From Wikipedia

This song sure has a modern day (10-2-06) meaning: Amish School Shooting-(Nickel Mines School shooting) and others before. Sad world we live in.



Bob Geldof in a special participation in a Bon Jovi's concert. Pretty nice.


"I don't like mondays" the incredible hit of Sir Bob Geldorf and the Boomtowm Rats, performed in a very gentle way by Tori Amos


Boomtown Rats - I Dont Like Mondays (on piano)


I Don't Like Mondays \ The Boomtown Rats

The silicon chip inside her head \ Gets switched to overload. \ And nobody's gonna go to school today, \ She's going to make them stay at home. \ And daddy doesn't understand it, \ He always said she was as good as gold. \ And he can see no reason
'Cause there are no reasons \ What reason do you need to be shown?

Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ I want to shoot \ The whole day down.

The telex machine is kept so clean \ As it types to a waiting world. \ And mother feels so shocked, \ Father's world is rocked, \ And their thoughts turn to \ Their own little girl. \ Sweet 16 ain't so peachy keen, \ No, it ain't so neat to admit defeat. \ They can see no reasons \ 'Cause there are no reasons \ What reason do you need to be shown?

Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ I want to shoot \ The whole day down.

All the playing's stopped in the playground now \ She wants to play with her toys a while. \ And school's out early and soon we'll be learning \ And the lesson today is how to die. \ And then the bullhorn crackles, \ And the captain crackles, \ With the problems and the how's and why's. \ And he can see no reasons \ 'Cause there are no reasons \ What reason do you need to die?

Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ Tell me why? \ I don't like Mondays. \ I want to shoot \ The whole day down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

又出現一個隱形人了
他是不是吸收到那個輻射人的能力才爆炸的呀 ?
因為有一幕是那個輻射人在玩火!!

Red said...

Yeah, 那隱形人名字叫 Claude, 將來會教 Peter 如何控制他的能力. 另外還有一個新角色叫 Hana, 女生, 可以收發任何無線訊號. 她下一集會去找 Ted, 會放幅射那個, 然後說服 Ted 跟他一起去找 HRG Claire 他爸抱仇.

後來 Hana 聽到軍隊來抓 Ted 的無線電,警告 Ted 後就先跑了.