Thursday, July 5, 2007

Today Is Not My Day

Due to the rain last night, we didn't go to the firework show. Instead, we watched it on TV. When FanFan heard "theme of Sesame street" as the firework backgound music, he was so happy and started to dance in front of the TV. I took a video on it and planned to blog it today.

Unfortunately, a naughty child took the camera without permission and deleted all pictures/videos. Kind of pissed. I brought the camera to the lab, trying to undelete those files.

After two hours, I got all my files back, except one, yes, the movie FanFan dances.

It is not over yet. Then my computer starts to restart itself, constantly. After examination, our IT guy Mason told me the hard-drive might be broken.

And, it is still not over yet. I planned to buy a stock but missed it due to the early market close on 7/3. That stock raised about ~13% today.

So today is really not my day. A mixture of anger, sad, and disappointment can well describe my mood right now.

No comments: