Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Care Most When Losing It

People sadid you care things most when you are gonna lose it. It's always true to me, although this case is not a big deal.

A long time ago I decided not to waste any chance and time being here. Thus I borrow books from libraries frequently. The problem is, I don't really have time to read them all.



I borrowed this book from Cabot library about 4 months ago and didn't find a chance to read it. Two days ago I got a recall message said it was reserved by someone so I have to return the book within one week. Thus finally I started to read it.

I like microscopy; that is why I borrowed it. After spending two days reading it, I think it is a pretty good book. Too bad that I have to finish it in a hurry. If anyone (especially biologists) also interested in microscopy or like to know something about it. This book could be a very good starting point for it.

No comments: